Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

China day four04 ! 02nd Oct.

So we're not going to shanghai anymore it seems. My grandmother wants to hold the party early on Tuesday (9th oct) instead of it being on Saturday. Great.
Okay. So today, parents couldn't be bothered cooking so again we went yum char. Sigh. =.=
After that, we went home and hung around there for awhile until one o'clock.
About one thirty, we left for en pings main city. The ride there took half an hour to an hour tops. We checked into two rooms, my sister and I are in room 8206 and my dad, brother and cousin is in 8208. (:
After we settled down, we went to eat lunch at a shop we always go for lunch in the main city. afterwards, we did more shopping. We bought socks, clothes, even a hair straightener. Hahaa. So much walking that it tired my dad out.
Now we're back at the inn watching a bit of tv and getting ready for bed... Or at least my dad, brother and cousin is. (; we might go out todo more shopping. Holla. XP
Kaykay. (: that's it for now.

P I C T U R E S ;
Oh. Yeah. Jung Geun Suk is on the cover of a drink bottle!! <3

Sorry. Not many photos today. ><
City photos are all on my camera. :/

Its dresses. I know. =.= Its 'autumn' and my grandmother suggested we buy dresses. At least I look pretty decent in them? XP
I'm actually really into brown colored clothing now. Ö

No comments:

Post a Comment