Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

China day three03 ! 01st Oct.

My aunty's coming to china today from NZ! :3 thought I'd put it out there.

So the airs hot as hell, can't even sleep properly at night. There's mosquitos everywhere and I'm being bitten, why don't we also mix hay fever into this. Now I have bumpy red rash like skin. Whoa. So attractive. =.=
Today we went to yum char with the family. So many people came. I forgot how nice the food here was. Omnmonmon. Our nephews sat in our table and they were 'playing' with each other. It looked sort of weird so we ended up taking pictures of them. They were also super adorable. XD
Sort of not use to the time difference yet so im waking up at five ish and going sleep at ten ish. Which isn't good.
We were meant to go en ping today but we decided against it and went on a little shopping spree this morning in sa wu (small city), We bought a bit of clothing. Went looking for short sleeves cause all we brought over was long sleeves, jeans and a pair of shorts cause we thought it'd be 'autumn' ...sadly not. =.=
Can't buy make up. Thought my dad would allow me, but he said that china stuff is quite cheap and instead of it making you look better, it might make your skin worse, then that would be much worse to care for. So can't buy any makeup at all. (Sorry momoka).

I. Don't. Know. How. To. V-log.
So I don't think I'll be doing that. (:

The pictures are of my town, yum char, my nephews (I'm so old), my family, clothes I bought etc. enjoooooy.
To be updated tomorrow. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment