Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

China day seven07 ! 05th Oct.

As well as doing barely anything today, we went to the 'morning market'. This market happens every five days and lasts for about four weeks, isn't it cool? XP jks. Hehehee
As always, we went shopping for more clothes. Spent another 01K. =.= I know. Such a girl. Lol.
Oh! As we shopped around, I found a shirt that made absolutely no sense but it had NG on it so it reminded me of Eddie. Hahahaa.
So we came home and started packing cause we had too much clothes that my bed was literally covered. :/ that's one suitcase filled.
Didn't do much during the afternoon. But in the evening, we went down to a restaurant in sa wu and had this huuuuge celebration for someone's sixtieth birthday, also known as 'bai zou?' Lol, I really dunno how to spell canto stuff, but it can literally be translated to English as 'place alcohol' I think. Lol. =.=
Anyways, after the huge dinner, we huge around outside and played some games.
At first I was playing tag with some kids and then we played a bit of basketball, then some ping pong (table tennis) and then badminton.
About 19:00 we took a car and came home. (: damn... It's still so hot.

Quite a bit of pictures today. (: I took then purposefully for this blog. Lol.
Enjooooy!~

No comments:

Post a Comment